- Created 3D model of vehicle to exact scale.
- Designed custom adapter plate and motor coupling.
- Revised chassis based on electric power plant and battery cell selection.
- Calculated range, top speed, and battery requirements.
- Optimized locations of system components and cell placement.
- Located high voltage charger, DC-DC converter, and 12VDC battery.
- Provided gauges for Watt hours used (fuel gauge), watts per mile, and current draw.
- Configured independent adjustable pneumatic suspension system.
- Self-fabricated chassis from tubular and plate steel.
- 205VDC, 20.5kw battery system. 1000amps max.
- Monitored BMS via any wifi connection. All cell data displayed and tracked.
- Warnings and vehicle slowdown at low battery voltage,and/or low cell voltage.
- High cell voltage disengages charger.